Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October RT Challenge





Bet you thought I forgot about my RT Challenge for the month of October. Well you would be right, LOL! Okay, so I am a few days short but better late than never, right? I was able to read three books by authors who I have never read but will be attending the RT convention in 2010.


Jill: A Perfect Darkness by Jamie Rush - Rated: C+
Jill: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley - Rated A-
Jill: Tempt Me Tonight by Toni Blake - Rated: B-

If anybody else participated in this challenge and you would like your review linked on this post, email me or leave a comment. I will continually update this post.

If anybody wants to participate but doesn't have a blog, I would be happy to post your review here on my blog. Just email me or comment and let me know.

I will be adding this post to my sidebar and another post for the month of November. More information about this challenge can be found here.

2 comments:

nath said...

Three, that's pretty good :D I'm starting to read up on authors attending the RT... however, I'll take it one at a time, LOL :)

Jill D. said...

Nath - So does this mean you might join in every once in a while?