Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Exciting February Releases




I'm super exited about the next installment of Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson Series. Only bad thing for me is that it is bound in hardback form. You know, more costly. Of course, the hardback does keep nicely - none of those pesky creases that plaque the paperback. For those of you who are new to the series, check out my post here for a brief series synopsis and the reading order.

Releases: February 3, 2009






I am a big fan of Connie Brockway's work. I discovered her through AAR top 100 romance lists. Several of her books have made the list, among them are All Through the Night and My Dearest Enemy. Here's to hoping for another masterpiece.

Releases: February 3, 2009





I love Jennifer Crusie and will pretty much read anything she publishes. The fact that Anne Stuart and Lani Diane Rich are a part of the book is just icing on the cake. From what I can understand, it's the story of three friends who all find love after they discover they each have a different superpower. It is just one story, but there are three protagonists. If anyone knows for certain, feel free to correct me. It sounds really cute and fun.

Releases: February 3, 2009

3 comments:

nath said...

I've been a good girl and didn't buy Bone Crossed when I saw it in-store (cos ordering it online is cheaper)... and when I finally decided to give in, there's no more copies!!! T_T

I wasn't very excited for Bone Crossed, didn't really like Iron Kissed... However, I read the last few sentences of Bone Crossed... and it had me wanting :(

I got Dogs and Goddesses. I hope it's better than The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes.

Chantal said...

I got Bone Crossed today!! Yay.

Jill D. said...

Nath, I loved Iron Kissed. I was absolutely rivited by the ending of it. I can't wait to read more about Mercy's recovery.

I can't wait to hear what you think of Dogs and Goddesses. I never read The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes.

Seneca, Lucky You! I can't wait to hear what you think of it.