Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Releases


There are a crazy, insane amount of books coming out in January that I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on. Usually, I mention a little bit about the book and why I want to read it. I also post the back blurb and a link for an excerpt if there is one. Since I am so behind in my posts for this month, I am skipping that part and just listing the books and their release date. (I know, I know, I'm sooooo lazy!)




Contemporary/Erotic
1/1/2009





3rd book in Elemental Witch series
1/6/2009




2nd book in Final Prophecy series
1/6/2009




6th book in Immortals After Dark series
1/20/2009




14th book in Troubleshooter series
1/27/2009




Collection of Short stories part of Underworld series
1/27/2009




4th book in Rothwell series
1/27/2009



Don't these look good? I can't wait!

10 comments:

nath said...

I got my hands on Dawn Keepers already, but I don't know... don't feel like reading it ^_^;

Looking forward to Men of the Otherworld. You'll LOVE it, Jill :D

Brie said...

Christine told me that Stranger is a must read, so now I'm on the lookout for it. I also want Kiss of a Demon King and The Sins of Lord Easterbrook. You're right, Jill, January has a lot of great releases.

Tracy said...

Some goooooood books coming out this month. I can hardly wait. I saw Dawn Keepers in the store but passed it by. hmmm.

Jill D. said...

Nath, I know what you mean. I have bought a book before, thinking it sounded really good, only to pass it by a few days later because I wasn't in the mood to read it.

Brie, I have loved everything I have read by Hart so far. I love Megan Hart and can't wait to read this latest one.

Tracy, Did you read Nightkeepers? I am think Dawnkeepers will be even better.

KT Grant said...

I am seriously lusting for some lickable horn action myself :D

Kristie (J) said...

*gulp* None of them are books that excite me. I tried Nightkeepers but couldn't get into it. I'm still wishing Madeline Hunter would go back to Medievals once in a while *sigh* and though I have 2 Megan Hart books, I haven't read either of them yet. Same goes for Kresly Cole!! I think I have just about every book she's written, but I haven't read any yet. Odd - that.

Jill D. said...

Kristie, Are you doing the TBR challenge this year? You could give Cole or Hart a try :)

I haven't read a good medieval in ages. Sigh* They just don't make em like they used too.

Kristie (J) said...

Yep - I've signed up again. And I will be trying Cole sometime during it - considering I have about 8 of her books. And I do mean to try and get to either of the Hart books soon. I just have to stop buying so darn many new books!!

Chantal said...

I have Stranger and I want to read it soon.
Megan Hart is a very talented author.

Jill D. said...

Kristie, Good, I will be curious to hear your thoughts on Cole. Will you be joining the bandwagon or not? heh, heh, heh (rubs hands)