Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's Almost Here!!!!!



One more week and Faefever will be in stores! Of course, there have been reports of early book sitings already in stores. I will wait until after the release date to buy mine. I want Ms. Moning to get proper credit for her first week of book sales. In order to keep people from buying the book too soon, the publisher is releasing the first three chapters to hold fans over until the big day finally arrives. Follow the links for the following chapters. Enjoy!

Prologue and Chapter 1
Chapter 2

(Chapter 3 hasn't been released yet, but I will update as soon as it does.)

1 comment:

Bev(QB) said...

Jill, I just found you through BBAW and don't have a CLUE how I missed you before!

I picked this particular post to comment on because it seems we share an extreme booklust for all things Fever! Only I cannot bear to look at the chapters because I want to savor each and every word when I open the book.

Tommorrow, Jill, TOMMORROW!! SQUEEE!!!