Sunday, April 13, 2008

Linda Howard’s Upcoming Release Death Angel



Does anyone have any information on her new book Death Angel? I have that it will be released June 24th of this year, but I have yet to find a summary of the book. I have been to the Random House website but they don’t have much information. I really wish Howard had a website. Here is one sentence I got from the Romantic Times magazine in the publishers previews section:

After she’s visited by a Death Angel, Drea swears revenge on those who tried to kill her.

So that’s all I’ve got. Anyone have anything to add to that measly bit of information?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Someone else just posted the synopsis on their blog. I am totally blanking on who, though. It is something about how Drea was married to of dating a mob guy and gets out. Then she hooks up with the FBI to keep her safe. There is a sexy FBI agent. Um... damn, I just read it last night. Sorry!

Shannon said...

Found it! kristie(j) posted over on her blog http://kristiej.blogspot.com/

Jill D. said...

Thanks Shannon, I will check out Kristie's blog!

nath said...

Shannon was way faster than me LOL :) but yeah, Katie just posted about this book... I hope it's going to be better than her few last books.

KT Grant said...

Everybody beat me to the punch, but I posted the synopsis yesterday, Looks really good! Long live Linda Howard and her dark and sexy reads. *G*